A booked Group of 10 or more paying visitors:
2022 GROUP BOOKINGS
Group visits are very popular so please ensure you book in good time to avoid disappointment.
For school visits please go to our School Visits page.
For visits to St Peter & St Paul Church contact the church directly.
- Museum and Gardens Adults: £7 pp (No concessions)
- Gardens only Adult: £3.50 pp
- Tour Guide fee: £25.00
- Group organiser admission: Free
- Children under 16 years accompanied by an adult: Free
- For all other rates please download our booking form.
You are also able to download a group booking form from the link below:
Group visits – plan your time with us
Bookings for group visits are welcome by prior arrangement. In addition to self guided groups, we offer:
- An introductory talk on arrival in our courtyard or virtually in the comfort of your home before your visit.
- Why not combine your Museum visit with a Guided Tour of the town of Olney? (Contact the Museum for more information on availability & prices)
- We are able to provide tea, coffee and biscuits by arrangement.
Prepayment for groups is requested.
We have a range of talks we can give to your clubs & societies. Here are a a few to get you started – but it is well worth having a chat with us as we are always developing new talks. Please request a Group Booking form for talk fees etc, from email@example.com
Our Building – accessibility
We are a Georgian town house consisting of 4 floors; these are broken up by flights of 6 steps and half landings. Each floor has plenty of chairs for visitors to sit on.
The Shop, Courtyard and Viper Barn are accessible by wheelchair. Our Viper Barn has interactive AV equipment for your enjoyment. Some paths in the garden are narrow or have uneven surfaces.
The earliest known photograph of a group visit by members of Wolverton Wesleyan Chapel to William Cowper’s Summer House, circa 1900. Photograph by Jonathan Knight, formerly of Olney.