Dickens of a Christmas
Dickens of a Christmas in Olney! What’s going on at the Museum this year?
JOIN US IN THE MUSEUM’S COURTYARD for festive delights:
- Warming Mulled Wine to keep the chills away!
- Delicious hot chocolate, tea and coffee served from 10am until 4pm – warm up those hands!
- Entertainment in the garden at 12pm, 2pm and 3pm by fabulous performers from Arts1 School of Performance, an independent theatre school based in Milton Keynes. Please fill our donation buckets and support the Cowper & Newton Museum for future generations to enjoy!
- 24 Days of Advent (Olney): Carol singing in the Courtyard at 2:15pm.
INSIDE THE MUSEUM:
- ‘A Georgian Christmas’ – festive display. Our rooms are decorated in greenery as befitting Cowper’s house at Christmas time 250 years ago. Festive aromas and decorations to inspire your own home this month. (Usual entrance fee applies – please purchase a ticket from our Shop).
- David Purvis’ ‘Art around Olney’ will be upstairs in the museum’s Three Hares Gallery. Look out for David’s paintings, prints, cards, jigsaws – super Christmas gifts! (Free entry to the gallery only).
Festive cheer to you all!
(Covid restrictions in place for your safety. Please arrive via the Shop and leave via the Courtyard alleyway (one-way system). Refreshment tickets can be bought in the Shop and exchanged at the stall in our Courtyard. Credit cards and cash accepted).