Dickens of a Christmas
Dickens of a Christmas in Olney! What’s going on at the Museum this year?
JOIN US IN THE MUSEUM’S COURTYARD for festive delights:
- Warming Mulled Wine to keep the chills away!
- Delicious hot chocolate, tea and coffee served from 10am until 4pm – warm up those hands!
- Entertainment by Arts1 School of Performance in the garden at 12pm, 2pm and 3pm (15 mins each). Please fill our donation buckets and support the Cowper & Newton Museum for future generations to enjoy!
INSIDE THE MUSEUM:
- ‘A Georgian Christmas’ – festive display. Our rooms are decorated in greenery as befitting Cowper’s house at Christmas time 250 years ago. Festive aromas and decorations to inspire your own home this month. Find our most elegant Christmas dress in Cowper’s bedroom. (Usual entrance fee applies – please purchase a ticket from our Shop).
- An exhibition on Sierra Leone will be upstairs in the museum’s Three Hares Gallery. (Free entry to the gallery only).
Festive cheer to you all!
Refreshment tickets can be bought in the Shop and exchanged at the stall in our Courtyard. Credit cards and cash accepted.