Refund and Returns Policy
How do I cancel my order?
To cancel your order, before it has been picked, packed or dispatched, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. We will process the cancellation and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment. (Please note that orders are processed on Wednesdays).
Returns and Refund Policy
If for any reason you are not entirely happy with products purchased from our Shop, we will refund the value of the goods supplied.
How do I return and get a refund?
- To request a refund, please e-mail us at email@example.com with your order number.
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
What items ARE returnable/refundable?
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt of your shipment. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- They must be in original condition or send photographic evidence of the faulty condition
- For tea towels and aprons, unwashed
- In the original packaging
What items ARE NOT returnable/refundable?
- Free gifts or promotional items are not returnable.
- Annual Passes are not refundable.
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no return charges set by us.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- Unwanted items: You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
- Faulty items or incorrect order: We will refund any postage costs incurred
Please return your item(s) to
Cowper & Newton Museum Shop
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund for the item only (including the discount you may have originally applied), will be processed, and a credit will automatically be given to the original method of payment, within 10 working days.
Returns from outside the UK
If you are returning anything to us from outside the UK you must complete a customs declaration, correctly indicating that the package contains ‘returned goods’ or similar. Any customs duty or sales taxes incurred by us to collect your item(s) will be deducted from your refund. Proof of these costs will be emailed to you when your refund is processed.
All payments and refunds are made in pound sterling and we are not responsible for fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.